Giving for God’s Work
- Regular Offering: These gifts are for the operating budget and fund the many ministries of the church including Worship, Adult Education, Children’s Ministries and Youth Ministries. 10% of this regular giving to LCPC goes toward Local and Global Outreach and 4% goes to Building and Grounds.
- Capital Campaign: Building on the Rock gifts are for creating a new campus for the La Canada Presbyterian Church. We will expand worship and outreach, offer new programs for spiritual growth and inter-generational bonding, and develop a system to equip people for lay ministry. This visionary plan will create a revitalized campus with improved facilities and flexible program spaces that will enable us to follow God’s call through growth in service and ministry in His name.
- Faith Missions Giving: (Over and Above regular giving) — 100% goes to LCPC Ministry Partners.
- Designated Giving: Gifts to a particular ministry or ministry partners of LCPC.
- Annual Christmas Market: Items are purchased for people in need around the world and a card is given to your loved one with the gift in their honor indicated.
- Planned Giving: Gifts through Special Gifts and Endowment Gifts
Funds Received can be in the form of:
- Online Donations
- Cash or Negotiable Securities
- Checks made out to LCPC
- Credit Card payment using Visa, Mastercard, or American Express
How to Give Regularly or One-time
- By Hand: drop your check in the offering plate on Sunday morning or at the church office any day of the week.
- By Mail: send your check made out to “LCPC” to Michael Bonner, Accounting Manager, LCPC, 626 Foothill Blvd, La Cañada, CA 91011.
- By Credit Card: Call Michael Bonner, the Accounting Manager, at (818) 790-6708 x 210 to make a one-time gift or set up automatic giving. Click here for the Automatic Payment Authorization Form.
How to Make Special Gifts
- For Planned Giving, Special Gifts, and Endowment Gifts, contact Pete Palermo at (818) 790-4260.
- For stock gifts, contact Linda Nydam, Assistant Business Administrator at (818) 790-6708 x 230.
How to Pledge
- Please spend time seeking God’s guidance for how much to promise by faith that you will give to God’s work. The regular giving year matches the calendar year and the Faith Mission year is July 1 through June 30th. Your pledge enables us to better plan and carry out God’s work in the church and in the world.
- Pledge/Partnership Agreement Cards can be picked up at the church office.
- Send your Pledge Card to the church office or call Linda Nydam at (818) 790-6708 ext 230.
How to Donate an Automobile
Those interested in donating a car, truck, van, motorcycle, RV, Boat, or trailer may contact our authorized agency for such donations, Riteway Charities (888-250-4490 or http://www.ritewaycharityservices.com). All necessary information is included on their web site and donors may select as the approved charity for distribution of all proceeds. Unless otherwise designated, all such donations will be deposited for immediate use through our annual ministry budget.
Some Thoughts About Giving
For those interested in receiving more information as to how their family can participate in regular support of the ministries and programs of the church, our staff is available to meet during office hours, or before and after office hours at your convenience.
Linda Nydam, Assistant Business Administrator
T: (818) 790-6708, x 230
- 2012 Ministry Fund Partnership Agreement Card
- Online Giving
- Automatic Payment Authorization
- Stock Contribution Procedure
- Legacy Gift Brochure
- Summary of Pension Protection Act
- God Owns It All
- All That We Have Belongs to God
Michael Bonner, Accounting Manager
T: (818) 790-6708, x 210