Women’s Retreat – April 21-23, 2017
- Women in the Word
Monday mornings from 9:30-11:00am.
A fellowship and Bible study for women of all ages.
For information, contact Lee Johnson, 818-790-6972; Shirley Myers, 818-790-1528; Martha Brumfield, 818-952-1374.
- Community Bible Study
Mondays, 9:30-11AM, Fellowship Hall
All women are invited to join us. Child care provided.
INFO: Leslie Kim, (818) 355-2805, email@example.com
- Women’s Bible Study
Fridays, 9:30-11AM, Room 310, Demarest Family Life Center
All women are welcome in this study of the Gospel of Luke, following along with the Sunday sermon series and the study questions provided in the bulletin each week. Babysitting available by reservation ($10/child). Please contact Heather Henry, (818) 790-6708, X252 no later than the Wednesday before each meeting to make your reservation.
INFO: Heather Henry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- womengathering Pilates Class
Pilates classes for women meets Wednesdays at 10:30/Fridays at 9:30 in Fellowship Hall.
INFO: Mary Emily Myers, email@example.com or Mary Troy (818) 381-1942
- Moms of Kids with Special Needs. For information, contact Ann Anderson at (626) 305-2516, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES: Women Serving Women
Volunteer at one of LCPC’s ministry partners that serve women.
- Elizabeth House: women can host a baby shower for a house resident who is pregnant. Buy gifts off her registry and then join a festive celebration of new life and God’s grace.
- Olive View Hospital women join with salon professionals to provide wigs and makeovers to female cancer patients. Pray and eat lunch with the women and experience God’s restoration together.
- Walter Hoving Home : Join a group of LCPC women who regularly volunteer. Prepare and eat lunch with the residents and hear their remarkable stories of transformation.
- Casa de Alegria: Make dinner for 15 women and their children who reside there. Deliver and/or eat with them and hear about God’s work in their lives.