- womengathering Bible Study: Thursdays 6:05-7:05am in the Library. Join this group of women studying Scripture from the pastor’s preaching series. Contact Andrea Rock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Women in the Word: Monday mornings from 9:30-11:00am. Join this group of women studying Scripture from the pastor’s preaching series. For information, contact Lee Johnson, 818-790-6972; Shirley Myers, 818-790-1528; Martha Brumfield, 818-952-1374; or Janet Eddy 818-244-9027.
Find out more by clicking on this link.
Friday, April 19-Sunday, April 21, 2013
Click here to download a registration form. Registration begins March 10.
Join us at Casa de Maria in Santa Barbara for a weekend of reflection, rest, relationships – and fun! Dr. Laura Robinson Harbert will be the main speaker. Music will be led by Janet Boggs and Judy Brock. Save the date!
Join an existing women’s small group that is seeking new members. Join the Women’s CORD Fellowship (link: http://www.lacanadapc.org/groups-classes/small-groups/) for women on Monday mornings or Tuesday evenings. OR begin a new small group with other women who express interest. INFO: email@example.com.
- Moms of Kids with Special Needs. For information, contact Ann Anderson at 818-790-6169, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES: Women Serving Women
Volunteer at one of LCPC’s ministry partners that serve women. If interested in exploring opportunities for you or your small group, contact email@example.com
- Elizabeth House: women can host a baby shower for a house resident who is pregnant. Buy gifts off her registry and then join a festive celebration of new life and God’s grace.
- Olive View Hospital women join with salon professionals to provide wigs and makeovers to female cancer patients. Pray and eat lunch with the women and experience God’s restoration together.
- Walter Hoving Home : Join a group of LCPC women who regularly volunteer. Prepare and eat lunch with the residents and hear their remarkable stories of transformation.
- Casa de Alegria: Make dinner for 15 women and their children who reside there. Deliver and/or eat with them and hear about God’s work in their lives.