La Cañada Presbyterian Church (LCPC) began in 1948 with 158 members and a vision to reach the world for Jesus Christ. That early church was built quite literally on faith and charity from remainder brick and an operating budget that turned just about all of its revenue into active ministry. Through 65 years of outreach, LCPC grew to 2,000 active attendees doing ministry throughout Southern California and in 40 countries around the world.