- This event has passed.
Tax Advantaged Giving Education Session via Zoom
November 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Given the complexities of tax law, we have learned from John Frederich that there are a variety of more and less tax-advantaged ways of making charitable gifts. As the year ends, this is a great time to review whether there are better ways to make your gifts.
John Frederich LCPC member, Elder with 34 years of financial planning experience, specializing in tax and estate planning with advanced credentials in these areas, is hosting a Zoom Session tonight to help answer your questions and provide ideas on this timely topic.
Come and ask your questions about different ways to utilize such methods as:
- Appreciated Stock/Appreciated Asset Gifting
- IRA Qualified Charitable Contributions
- Immediate Tax Reductions for Future Gifts
- Accelerating Gifts to create itemized deductions in alternating years
- Best practices for gifting from your estate
- And more!
To get your answers and learn more, please join us tonight at 7PM.
Wednesday, November 15, 7PM, via Zoom only. Click Here to join the Zoom Session