- This event has passed.
Outdoor Worship Service
December 6, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Outdoor Worship Guidelines
We look forward to seeing you Sunday at 4:00PM for outdoor worship within County and State guidelines. Here are some guidelines we are following to keep everyone safe. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Due to Covid restrictions, all participants must register and provide contact information, e.g. email or telephone, for contact tracing purposes. You may register up until noon on Sunday, December 6.
- Before you get in your car on Sunday evening, please check your temperature at home and perform a health self-check, then come only if you are healthy. Also, don’t forget your masks (which are mandatory).
- Parking: Park in lower (Woodleigh) parking lot (every other space will be marked off) or on the street. If you need to drop someone off, you may do so at the traffic circle off of Foothill, then park in one of the areas mentioned above.
- The worship service will be held in the LCPC Upper Parking Lot – from the entry traffic circle to the turn in front of the Ministry Hub.
- Mandatory masks and social distancing at all times: Everyone (attendees, staff and leaders) must practice social distancing at all times, and, except when leading worship, must wear masks. Sorry, no hugging or handshakes.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Chairs: Bring your own chairs and sit within a designated painted circle. Custodians will be on hand and have chairs available for those who need them.
- Hum, do not sing: We encourage you to hum softly to music while wearing your mask, but not sing.
- Restrooms: Restrooms available via Fellowship Hall and Children’s Pavilion
- Offering: there will be offering baskets on tables at each entrance (checks are preferred).
- Communion: when you check in at the welcoming tables, you will be given a sealed communion cup which contains both wafer and juice. The ushers will explain how to receive the elements. During worship, a pastor will direct you to partake of the elements. As you exit after worship, trash cans will be available to discard the empty cup, as well as any other trash.
- At the conclusion of the service, please return to your cars keeping your masks on and maintaining social distancing.
- Donation bins will be out and available for you to drop off your donations for our Outreach Partners. Click here for a list of items needed
***Should you become ill within 14 days following your worship attendance, please call the office, (818) 790-6708, to let us know so that we can alert other worshippers. We will, of course, preserve anonymity.***