"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" - Jesus (Matthew 6:21)
Thank you for giving! During this time of crisis in our community, your giving makes a tremendous impact. All of our staff members continue to work and serve, and your giving enables our church to continue to pay them. Your giving also enables all of our outreach efforts, both locally and around the world. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I’m so grateful for your generous participation in what God is doing in and through our church.
Click on the Text to Give slide above for instructions on how you can give by texting.
Use your QR code reader to donate with PayPal!
The CARES Act and Provisions Impacting Charitable Giving
The CARES ACT (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act) was signed into law on March 27, 2020. The act seeks to alleviate economic hardship that has resulted from the coronavirus pandemic. Some key provisions that might help in your charitable giving are:
Higher Deduction Limits: For the year 2020, individuals can deduct cash contributions made to qualified charitable organizations of up to 100% of their adjusted gross income (AGI). In 2021, the limit for deducting cash contributions will return to 60% of the taxpayer's AGI.
New $300 Charitable Deduction for Non-Itemizers: For the calendar year 2020, the CARES Act enables taxpayers who take the standard deduction to claim an above-the-line tax deduction for cash donations up to $300 per taxpayer.
Required Minimum Distributions Suspended: For the calendar year 2020, the CARES Act temporarily waives the mandate for those who are normally required to take their Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs). This applies to all types of retirement plans (including IRAs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, 457(b)s, and inherited IRA plans).
Ways to GIve
- Ministry Budget: Tithes and gifts made to the operating budget fund the many ministries of your church, including: Worship, Adult Education, Children’s Ministries and Youth Ministries. A portion of this regular giving goes to Local and Global Outreach and a portion also is set aside for Capital Improvements.
- Faith Missions Giving:100% goes to local and outreach partners who are engaging in life-changing work to the poor and under-served in Jesus’ name.
- Christmas Market (Seasonal): Items purchased for people in need around the world. A card is given to your loved one–– designating the gift made in their name.
Giving to eliminate mortgage debt for our buildings and allow for any needed modernization. Our facilities allow us to expand worship and outreach, offer new programs for spiritual growth and inter-generational bonding, and develop and equip people for lay ministry.
- LCPC Endowment: These are Legacy gifts, Estate bequests or other Special gifts made to LCPC’s Endowment. Funds are invested long term and managed to provide a permanent source of funding for several areas of LCPC’s ministry, as prioritized by Session or the Givers themselves.
To learn more about LCPC’s Endowment and how you may participate, please use this THIS LINK.
You Can Also…
Funds Received can be in the form of:
- Cash or Checks made out to LCPC
- Stock - Stock Contribution Procedure
- Online Donations (Via Credit Card or Automatic Debit from bank account)
- Text to Give Donations - Text to Give Instructions
For those interested in receiving more information as to how their family can participate in regular support of the ministries and programs of the church, our staff is available to meet during office hours, or before and after office hours at your convenience. If you have any questions or need assistance contact our business office:
Linda Nydam, Director of Finance & Property Michael Bonner, Financial Manager