Our desire is that classes would never be cost prohibitive for anyone. To that end, we have several options for assistance available. Click on button below to apply for any of the following tuition assistance options. Not eligible for any other discounts if applying any tuition assistance.
1. Payment Plan
- Payment plans are awarded annually for participants registered in year long classes.
- Full tuition is split into 4 installments each semester.
- Participants approved for a payment plan will be set up with an automatic billing system that will deduct a payment on the 10th of each month.
- The participant is responsible for full tuition and enrollment fee.
- Scholarships are awarded annually and apply only to tuition.
- The $75 non-refundable enrollment fee (if applicable) must be paid by the participant.
- We are limited in the amount of full scholarships we can offer, so if you are able to afford a partial scholarship, it increases our ability to award more scholarships.
- Full: Receive a 100% discount on tuition. Participant responsible for $75 enrollment fee (if applicable).
- Partial: Receive 50% discount on tuition. Participant responsible for $75 enrollment fee (if applicable).
4. Military & Veteran Scholarship
- Thanks to a generous donor, any active military or veteran service member may apply for a full scholarship.
- They will have their complete costs covered, including tuition and the non-refundable enrollment fee.