- Day classes: $230/semester + $75 non-refundable enrollment fee due at registration
- “Discussion only” option for weekday classes: $130/semester
- Parent Express evening classes: $100 for the first registrant; $25 for additional registrants
- Sibling discounts: automatically applied at registration for the same class. First child full price; subsequent child(ren): $75/semester
- Tuition is pro-rated to $155/semester on 10/15 for 1st semester & 3/15 for 2nd semester
- You may pay by semester or for the whole year at time of registration. If you pay by semester online, you will be automatically billed in January for second semester. Anyone paying in person or by check must make payments by due dates. A late fee of $20 will be applied to any payment received after the due date.
Our desire is that classes would never be cost prohibitive for anyone. To that end, we have several options for assistance available. Click on button below to apply for any of the following tuition assistance options. Not eligible for any other discounts if applying any tuition assistance.
1. Payment Plan
- Payment plans are awarded annually for participants registered in year long classes.
- Full tuition is split into 4 installments each semester.
- Participants approved for a payment plan will be set up with an automatic billing system that will deduct a payment on the 10th of each month.
- The participant is responsible for full tuition and enrollment fee.
- Scholarships are awarded by semester and apply only to tuition.
- The $75 non-refundable enrollment fee (if applicable) must be paid by the participant.
- We are limited in the amount of full scholarships we can offer, so if you are able to afford a partial scholarship, it increases our ability to award more scholarships.
- Full: Receive a 100% discount on tuition. Participant responsible for $75 enrollment fee (if applicable). *Due to financial strains caused by covid-19, we want to offer as much assistance as possible with partial scholarships. If you are in genuine need of full scholarship, please email email@example.com before applying.*
- Partial: Receive 50% discount on tuition. Participant responsible for $75 enrollment fee (if applicable).
- Single Parent (sponsored by Julie Taylor, MD- Center for Functional Medicine): Receive 50% or 100% discount on tuition (please specify preference). Participant responsible for $75 enrollment fee if applicable.
3. Military & Veteran Scholarship
- Thanks to a generous donor, any active military or veteran service member may apply for a full scholarship.
- They will have their complete costs covered, including tuition and the non-refundable enrollment fee.
All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the Parent Education Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall Semester Classes: Prior to start of first class: 100% tuition refund. Through October 15th: 50% tuition refund. No refunds after Oct. 15.
- Second Semester Classes: Prior to start of first class: 100% tuition refund. Through March 15th: 50% tuition refund. No refunds after March 15.
- Gift certificates make great baby shower gifts for any mom to be.
- Gift certificates can be purchased in person at the Parent Education office.
- We offer gift certificates for the $75 registration fee or for an entire class.
- Once purchased, a beautiful certificate is printed for you to present to the recipient.
- For more information, email email@example.com.