It is the Volunteer Leaders that make our JH program what it is. From the weekly small group leaders, to the Mentors, chaperones on trips, hosts, and the other great people who invest. THANK YOU. This page has resources for you, and for those of you who want to be a part of the amazing things going on here, there are applications for you too!
In the near future we will be adding a ton of our training and monthly questions here. So if that is of interest to you, stop by in a few weeks and see that here.
For those of you who are thinking about volunteering with us please read and then follow the respected links:
We value or leaders. Our program needs great leaders to make a difference helping our JH students know and love Jesus. To get great leaders we have a developed a process that is designed to get the people who really are love working with students, have a growing relationship with God and are committed.
Working with JH can have many different roles: MOPS Patrol, Adult Small group leader, Student leaders (High schoolers), sound and lights, internships, and special event volunteers. Anyone working with our students will have to follow this process:
- Fill out the appropriate application.
- Have their references (2) come to this page and fill out a reference.
- We will contact you for an interview time to talk about passions, your abilities, the program and whatever seems relevant.
- Fill out and turn in the Background Check form (gives us permission to run a criminal and vehicle background check on you)
- Come and observe what ever it is that you are volunteering to be a part of.
- Do the prerequisite training for your area of service.
- If you have done the previous steps and are approved by the youth staff… Begin Serving God with Students!